Winners of this campaign
After careful consideration, winners of this campaign have been determined as follows.
- Gary Savage
- Lisa Jasinski
- Holly Beach
- Lisa Ann Sullivan
- Keith Lapinig
- Zachary Long
- Neil Bronson Hammari
Thank you very much to all for applying this campaign.
We deeply appreciate for showing your interest in Narita City and are very looking forward to your visit to Narita.
We will contact the winners individually for details.
The five top reasons for visiting Narita City are
Please download here for more details
Now welcoming ideas on how you would spend your trip to Narita City
Each winner will be awarded a round-trip ticket
from Los Angeles to Narita,
as well as a voucher for two nights
in a Narita City hotel to fulfill their Narita experience.
We would like the winner to enjoy their travels,
and spend the last two nights of their trip
in Narita City, and experience Narita City's fabulous food,
culture, and sake.
We are grateful that they would share their experience in Narita through SNS such as Facebook, twitter, and blogs.
Rules and restrictions for entry
- October 18th, 2013 ~ December 31st, 2013
- Applicants must be a legal US resident at the time of submission.
- The winners will be chosen based on a review of his/her proposal for travel plans
within Narita City.
The winners of the contest will be contacted individually by the selection committee,
as well as have their results posted on this website.
Number of winning applicants: 7
- Narita City cooperated by Narita City Tourism Association.
Supporting Hotels and Travel Agencies
- Each winner will receive a round-trip economy class ticket from Los Angeles
to Narita, as well as two final nights in a Narita City hotel. However,
the contest organizers are not responsible for paying any additional expenses
incurred by the winners during their travels within Japan.
- Winners are responsible for paying all airport tax charges and any other travel taxes outside
the cost of the ticket.
- Both the hotel and the airline will be decided by the contest organizers.
- The contest organizers are not legally responsible for any accidents that may occur during travel.
- We recommend that all winners purchase travel insurance before coming to Japan.
- Contest applicants may suggest a time when they hope to visit Japan,
but are not guaranteed that they can visit during that time.
- Contest winners will receive further details upon being selected.
- Japanese laws apply to this campaign.
- The court with jurisdiction concerned with the dispute over this campaign is
Chiba district court (Sakura branch) in Japan.
- The winner is not allowed to make objection to Narita City for free use of ideas.